1. Responsible for the design and development of back-end systems related to vehicle network and shared mobility services for micromobility;
2. Responsible for maintaining the quality of the system architecture, ensure a stable and flexible system;
3. Adapt to business changes quickly, and respond quickly to demand, using agile methodologies to deliver high-quality solutions on time;
4. Handle complex problems independently and demonstrate analytical thinking. Must be able to make judgments and recommendations based on the analysis and interpretation;
5. Provide technical guidance in the form of mentorship to newer developers. Also, responsible for part of code reviews;
6. Complete the design and development of the module independently to ensure quality and development progress;
7. Participate in the maintenance and optimization of the online platforms.
1. 3+ years hands-on experience in Java server development, at least 1 online project required;
2. Deep understanding of computer science, data structures and algorithms;
3. Strong knowledge of TCP / IP, UDP, HTTP, MQTT and other network protocols;
4. Proficient in the basics of Java and commonly used Java libraries, knowledge of multi-threaded programming and asynchronous programming, have a good programming habit.
5. Experience with database system, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc., and Cache system, such as Redis, Memcached, etc.;
6. Experience with common open-source frameworks such as Spring.Ibatis, SpringCloud, etc.;
7. Strong knowledge of Tomcat and Netty;
8. Strong knowledge of Linux system and commonly used shell commands.
9. Experience in the following is preferred:
- processing with high concurrency and high load
- microservice development and optimization capabilities
- optimizing online product performance or solving urgent problems
- IOT / shared mobility development
- agile software development
10. Familiarity with the work environment of Internet startups.
|Team||Product & R&D|
|Number of recruitment||5|