1. Interact with customers, responding to their concerns, problem solving and appoint the appropriate service;
2. Collect customer requests, feedback and suggestions, for accurate follow-up processing;
3. Maintain a good customer relationship and improve customer satisfaction through professional and high-quality services;
4. Create customer demand surveys, analyze statistics and compile accurate reports to provide decision support to business departments;
5. Strictly abide by the company rules and regulations, and keep company information and data confidential.
1. Strong written and verbal communications skills in English;
2. Excellent customer service and communication skills, strong listening skills and understanding of customer’s needs;
3. Good service awareness and initiative;
4. Strong negotiation skills, clear thinking and strong adaptability;
5. Patience, sense of responsibility, and ability to control emotions;
6. Customer service experience in shared mobility industry is preferred.